Friday, July 6, 2007

First female President

Well let me start by saying hello blog world, I guess I have read enough blogs out there that I decided that this could be a good spot for me to vent and get new ideas. I am a Nigerian and I want only the best for Africa's Giant as it is sometimes called. I have shared my views on becoming a president even though I feel in noway prepared..... I am currently riding the waves of believing that since Johnson of Liberia could get there so can I. I know......... it seems quite laughable. I grew up in naija half my life and the other half has been spent trying to understand the so called american culture in NYC........, I am still on that search. The interesting development is that as of late I have developed a deep desire to return home after gaining all the wonderful american knowledge(up to the Masters level).

I went to a Nigerian job fair in London in april of this year to try to make this wonderful dream come true, but I quickly realized that someone should have seriously persuaded me to study Engineering. Every international job seems to require the knowledge of Mathematics......... If the job is not searching for employees for the petroleum companies, you can be gainfully employed in the banks. This is really sad to me cause I believe we need developers, policiy makers, administrators and humanitarian social service providers. As I am well aware, Money makes the world go round and Naija has a way of making sure the rich get away with murder all in the name of keeping up with the trends and the poor stay begging.

As I read the article in allafrica.com last month regarding the election of the first female speaker, I want to believe that my dreams of a female president are not impossible................
Now I just have to figure out a way to start living in Nigeria and then we can get it started!!!!
Matt 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

3 comments:

psykotikdiva said...

welcome to blogsville and about the female president thing, that one go hard gan.

los pibes said...

por una causa justa visite nuestra pagina http://villa rita cat 94 .blogspot.com

los pibes said...

por una causa justa visite nuestra pagina http://villa rita cat 94 .blogspot.com