Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Only in Naija- is that so??????

Well this will be what some will consider free writing.... My step-grandmother(we all know how that is sometimes) passed away in March and she will be getting buried this friday. Come to find out that rumor has it that she was killed(spiritually). One of my cuz asked me that why is is that one can not just die and let it be accepted as such. I also spoke with someone who told me a young lady about my age was killed because she did not want to get married. The question now is why would people pay others to find wives for them, is that not a form of slavery??????
To top it off this week, my car died and caused me to get to work 2hrs late...... this week has been quite interesting, but I will not be trapped in touchy feelly situations. I have been blessed to come in contact with individuals who have a wealth of encouraging words and experiences. of course backed by God's grace.

Luke 8:21 Jesus replied, " My mother and my brothers are all those who hear God's word and obey it".

No comments: