Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Naija union

It has been a while that I have vented about the workings of my mind........., well I still have some level of malaria and I am totally exhausted of feeling sick all the time. Even though I have not been 100% I have been able to plan/attend different events. Most recent was a baby shower, most of the women that attended were either married or engaged. Which brings me to the topic on my mind........... In the beginning of most relationships there is love and understanding, half way through these feeling either get deeper or the couple is struggling, and by the time you have woken up with the same person for 20yrs. It is either you two can't live without each other or you are already divorced. At this time a most of my friends are still in the early stages of marriage..... I wonder if it will be a thrilling and exciting ride for me...... I know I have to learn to be submissive and respectful to my hubby no matter what?????????? Do I keep my expectations or let go of expecting anything. Learning is a very interesting venture, I am open to all possibilities and my senses are tingling with joy.

John 20:29 You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe with out seeing me.

No comments: