Thursday, November 15, 2007

Why worry?

So much has happened in so little time........ I joined Visa Journey, cause I am now going through the process of waiting for anything to happen so that my hubby and I can be together. I feel like I am trapped in a "the future will never get here" time trap. I am going through a lot in my daily life I just feel that if the oceans did not separate us I would feel better. So rather than worry about the distance and the time it would take for us to be together I sit and think of God's mercy on my life. I am currently reading a book called Pilgrim's Progress..... I believe every christian should have a copy. I am getting a new awareness of the gift of grace through the blood of Christ. Oh what a joy to know Christ died for me........ I am learning and growing and yearning more for Christ and I pray for perseverance in every area of my growth/life.


Matthew 6vs27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

No comments: